Tuned to the Concierto de Aranjuez
This sound piece is tuned to the opening chords of the Adagio movement from the Concierto de Aranjuez by Joaquin Rodrigo, one of the most important Spanish composers of the twentieth century. Through its natural sounds, this concerto transports the listener to another place in another time.
Hang this chime in your garden and let its sound take you to a state of complete relaxation!
This is what distinguishes Woodstock sound chimes:
- The chimes go through a precision tuning process.
- They are designed by the well-known US musician Garry Kvistad
- The incomparably dynamic sound is reflected in a wide range of tone chimes
- They are weatherproof and therefore suitable for outdoor use
- Woodstock chimes and gongs are handmade
- The materials used meet the highest quality standards
CareTo ensure that you get years of enjoyment from your chime, please follow these care tips:
- You can wash off weather-related deposits on the tubes with a mild soap and water. Please do not use an abrasive cleaning agent.
- In addition, we recommend that you regularly care for the wooden components with wood oil
Product data:Total length: 84 cm
Consists of 6 silver aluminium tubes
Teak finish, ash wood
The total length refers to the length from the suspension to the lower edge of the wind catcher.
|Shipping weight:||0,90 Kg|
|Note on Delivery:||* Applies to deliveries to Germany. For delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here.|